CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Minggu, 23 November 2008

ALICE NINE PROFILE


favorite music : LUNASEA、KORN、Atari Teenage Riot、MUSE
blood type: O
Birth date : Jul.5th
height : 177cm
weight : 58kg
foot size : actual size is 26 but usually wear 27.
fragrance : BVLGARI black
my phrase : WAKARUYoo (I feel that.)
Hobby : TV Game
strong point : long part
weak point : short part
something will never give up on. : sleeping hours
my boom : going to take a walk



favorite music : post rock, something HOT
blood type: O
Birth date : May4th
height : 166cm
weight : 51Kg
foot size : 26cm
fragrance : None
my phrase : IKERUDARO (Can you GO!?)
Hobby : go around to see the sight in Japan, photoes
strong point : never lie. easily get hot.
weak point : never lie. easily get hot.
something will never give up on. : my belief and Guiter.
my boom : skateboard ,collecting shoes

favorite brand store : GUCCI
favorite music : korn
blood type: O
Birth date : Sep.17th
height : 182cm
weight : 70kg
foot size : 26cm
fragrance : Burberry
my phrase : MENDOKUSeeI (means bothersome..)
Hobby : skateboard/BMX
strong point : its secret
weak point : its secret
something will never give up on. : my beliefs
my boom : 長州小力(cho-shu-koriki)


favorite music : UNDERWORLD/and the music with a hot
blood type: AB
Birth date : Jun.24th
height : 175cm
weight : 55kg
foot size : 27.0cm
fragrance : DOLCE&GABBANA
my phrase : OKUSAN!(Maam !)
Hobby : walk with a dog.
strong point : bearable on pain. very patient.
weak point : my weirdness
something will never give up on. : something I proud of.
my boom : clothing


favorite music : alternative music
blood type: A
Birth date : Jul.31st
height : 170cm
weight : 53Kg
foot size : 26.0cm
fragrance : BVLGARI BLACK、BVLGARI BLUE
my phrase : wa-ka-ru-(I know, understand)
Hobby : HIKIKOMORI
strong point : my strong point could be my weak pointノ
weak point : and those my weak points could be my strong pointsノ
something will never give up on. : my time in HIKIKOMORI
my boom : Onii-kei (mature looking)

0 komentar: